Hello! Hope you are enjoying a nice, relaxing Sunday. It’s starting to look like Christmas over here. The Girl arrives late Wednesday night. Cross your fingers and pray that she makes her connecting flight. My son doesn’t arrive until Christmas Eve but that will be here before we know it.
I am heading out to meet the students at church in a little bit. I love this time of the year. So much excitement over finals, winter break, parties and the like. I am looking forward to the time off and spending as much of it as possible with the kids.
As I said, The Girl arrives Wednesday.
Friday, we have tickets to Hamilton and thus begins my vacation through January 9th.
Reese’s Book Club has a pop-up bookstore at a local mall. I would like to visit it. I had planned to visit on Black Friday and then came to my senses. Ha! Maybe I can fit a trip in this week.
My reading is still limping along. I am not nauseous from the meds anymore and my interest is beginning to return. I picked up Greenwich Park and I think it will work well for me right now.
None of this is new but my Christmas movie watching has begun. Four Christmases and Die Hard can be checked off the list. Still to watch:
- The Family Stone
- Christmas Vacation
- Jingle all the Way
- Deck the Halls
- Christmas with the Kranks
- Home Alone
- It’s a Wonderful Life
- A Christmas Story
- Love Actually
- Meet Me in St. Louis
- Planes, Trains and Automobiles
Um, there is a lot to watch.
Knee MRI Update:
- Torn meniscus
- Torn ACL
- A cyst
- Something wrong with my bone marrow in one spot.
- Doc to evaluate with me soon.
- Cozy evenings by the Christmas tree. Me, my blanket, the pup and my book. I am so glad to be reading again.
- Thursday night service at church. I volunteer for most of Sunday so I am so glad that Thursday night services are back. It’s so peaceful and not that populated.
Have a wonderful Sunday and great week!