Cathy from 746 Books announced her 20 Books of Summer event!
I know with all the moving that my kids will be doing between Southern California, Kansas and Missouri, I will not get to 20 books. I know this for a fact! But, I was reminded that there is a 10 or 15 book option. With my brain the way it has been even 10 sounds like a stretch but I love a good list and I love planning.
Here are the details (loosely). Visit Cathy’s page for more info.
- Choose your list and share it with her when she kicks off the event.
- When you post about it, use the hashtag #20booksofsummer21. I plan to use this hashtag for my 10 book goal as well.
- Runs from Tuesday, June 1 and finishes on Wednesday, September 1.
- In the past she has read the books and posted the reviews by the time the event ends but I won’t be doing that. Especially as August will be really busy for me between the move and also my own campus starting back up.
Here is what I hope to read and I’ve included publication dates to keep me on track.
- Summer Darlings by Brooke Lea Foster (05/20/20)
- Before She Disappeared by Lisa Gardner (01/19/21)
- What Comes After by Joanne Tompkins (04/21/21)
- Shoulder Season by Christina Clancy (07/01/21)
- Falling by T.J. Newman (07/06/21)
- Fox & I by Catherine Raven (07/06/21)
- Count The Ways by Joyce Maynard (07/13/21)
- Billy Summers by Stephen King (08/03/21)
- The Perfect Family by Robyn Harding (08/10/21)
- Bloodless by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child (08/17/21)
Will you be joining us?