I wasn’t going to share a summer reading list because I’ve been so inconsistent with my reading of late, but I live for a good list and summer reading? Don’t all readers live for it?
This list is made up of what I need to review and a couple of classics that have been on my list for ages. If nothing else it will motivate me to check off some titles.
These are in no order:
- The Bird Hotel by Joyce Maynard
- The Castle by Franz Kafka
- The Celebrants by Steven Rowley
- The New Mother by Nora Murphy
- The Drowning Woman by Robyn Harding
- Save What’s Left by Elizabeth Castellano
- Thicker Than Water by Megan Collins
- The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- The Block Party by Jamie Day
- The Ferryman by Justin Cronin
- How High We Go In The Dark by Sequoia Nagamatsu
Will you be reading any classics this summer? I thought about hosting a read along for the Dostoevsky book but then changed my mind.