Vague title for this post but each and every week I never know what to talk about. I mean, I have PLENTY to talk about but does anyone really want to hear it? I ask myself this question all the time.
I am getting all philosophical again. I’ll stop now.
I am watching the news at the moment. I love the news on the weekend. It’s news-light. Mostly covers fun weekend events, food, entertainment and pet adoptions. I am all for that.
Also, I am still pondering why I an unable to post reviews on Amazon. No one over there can figure it out. I’m a top reviewer and yet, I can’t review there anymore. It doesn’t matter what device I am using or what platform. I can’t even edit the ones I’ve already posted. It’s a mystery.
This week has some fun stuff going on:
- The high school’s production of Oklahoma is Thursday – Saturday.
- My husband’s birthday is on Wednesday but that’s the night of the dress rehearsal for Oklahoma so while my daughter is there, maybe we will grab a bite.
- I’m working the box office one night and bringing dessert another night.
- Book club. I just started the book!
- I was nominated for a team award at work so I get to attend the recognition event which is pretty cool.
- Our big tech fair that we host is also happening this week.
I’ll be focusing on A Gentleman in Moscow since we are discussing it for book club, it’s MY book, and I have to lead the discussion so I best get it read.
Nothing new. Fear the Walking Dead has gotten interesting and I have some friends watching it with me which makes it fun.
From Netflix, because I still have a DVD plan, I ordered Alien: Covenant but have yet to watch it. Is it good?
This past week my daughter and I have survived on yogurt bowls (Greek yogurt, sunflower seeds or almonds, gluten-free coconut granola, sliced bananas and a drizzle of honey). I plan to do the same this week. The Hub has eaten cereal a few times and will probably do so again because cooking is not in the plans this week but due to birthday happenings there will probably be some good meals in there somewhere.
Options. It’s good to have options.
I turn it over to you now. What are you doing today or what fun have you had thus far?