This is a continuation of my “100 Things” post from the other day. Here’s part two:
34. Your friendship means more to me than being recognized with an award.
35. Book lists are my life, but I am always without them at the bookstore.
36. No sweet tooth here.
37. My fave time of the day is bedtime. How sad is that?
38. I am brand loyal and have been known to buy a year’s worth of something I like.
39. My fave place to sit at the bookstore, is in one of the little chairs in the children’s section.
40. Pizza? Cheese please.
41. I once made a student film about a crippled man, and a woman with no arms.
42. My head it too big for hats. Well, too big to look good in them.
43. I develop nervous tics if my calendar is not up-to-date.
44. Clothes must be hung-up properly. Something I retained from my days in retail.
45. I live in t-shirts and khakis.
46. I collect bookmarks.
47. Musicals rock.
48. I like to sleep with a fan on. Even when it’s cold.
49. The Body Shop’s Coconut Lip Butter is a must-have item.
50. My office is in the basement of a library (no windows).
51. I don’t wear a watch because it bugs me when I type on my laptop.
52. I miss the 80’s.
53. My idea of a perfect snack food: chips and salsa.
54. Because of a hip injury, I have an over-extended first and second position (ballet).
55. I’d rather be by myself, than with a crowd of people.
56. I type so much for work, that my hands have forgotten how to write.
57. Thanksgiving is my favorite U.S. holiday.
58. I’ve never been out of the country.
59. Sometimes, I think I should have been a doctor.
60. I get along better with guys, than with women.
61. I have no patience.
62. I prefer washing dishes by hand, than using my dishwasher.
63. My key chain probably weighs at least a pound.
64. My everyday bag is an LL Bean backpack that I’ve had for years.
65. I love funny, sarcastic greeting cards but not everyone appreciates them.
66. I am Mac user.
Tune in later this week for Part Three!