Hello, friends. Once again it is Sunday and I am feeling all the things.
- The Girl heads back to Missouri State on 8/6.
- I head back to in-person work on 8/9.
- Student ministry is about to kick off a new season. New students, new pastor, new volunteers!
The planner that has mostly sat empty all year is now filling up with special dates and events. It makes me a bit twitchy. You will be proud of me though. I will NEVER go back to how it was before the shutdown. I limit myself to only a few appointments a week now and if it doesn’t fit into that rule then it’s re-booked or not booked at all.
Enjoying some coffee while watching the morning news and then I am off to student ministry. It will be a busy day.
Still reading The Last Chairlift. I am really liking it. Trying to pick up my pace a little so that I can read other books along with it but so far it’s my main squeeze.
We settled on a new Korean show to watch. Sisyphus. It’s about time travel and there is a lot of action. Good acting. Very entertaining.
- Friends who can tell when something is a little bit off with me, and reach out. I had an off week. One of those weeks where you just wonder “Why?” and no less than three people noticed it and reached out. What a difference that made. Thank you.
- Venmo. It’s the preferred method of payment for my daughter’s new apartment and it just makes things much easier for this mama.
Have a great Sunday! Try to do something fun today even if that is hanging out on the porch with your new read.