Nope. Not a new feature. Just me, rambling on about random things. You guys are like, “So? What’s new?”
I’ve been busy at work and it’s the kind of work that drains my brain. Normally, I have a little bit of time between things to recharge, but that hasn’t been the case this week, which has resulted in me looking rather confused and lost. I mean, I have to add lipstick just to look alive. Yep, one of those weeks.
It’s Friday though and I am so darn happy to finally see it! In an attempt to clear the air, I am going to share what’s been on my mind lately. Ready?
- The Teen is looking at colleges. They are looking at him.
- Peter Pan auditions/rehearsals start next week.
- Reviews. I just gotta write them. So behind.
- This heat and this crazy weather. Think End of Days.
- Healthy eating is not hard. Healthy thinking? Hard.
- My house needs some attention.
- Finished Villa America. That ending. Hmmm.
- Why did L ‘Oréal discontinue Smooth & Shine Creme? My hair is a disaster without it.
- I feel like reading a classic, but which one?
Okay. I feel a little better now. What about you? How are you doing? What plans do you have for the weekend? I have a Back to School kick-off to attend for the middle schoolers at church. It’s an 80s party! I am so there.