Happy Tuesday!! I hope you had a lovely, long weekend. We headed to Palm Springs, dog in tow, and it was a nice weekend with extremely mild weather but when you only have a few days to visit with family and enjoy the sights, it goes by super fast. As was the case with us.
I shared this pic on Facebook but we were all wiped out on the car ride home.
I never got around to doing a Sunday post and my posting will be all over the place this week because I have something going on every single day!
- Tonight, I’m supposed to attend a City Council meeting. I might not because we have all sorts of stuff to catch-up on from being gone but as of now it’s on the calendar. Dress rehearsal for The Teen’s choir concert is also tonight. Update: meeting was cancelled. Good.
- Wednesday, Choir concert to attend from 7-9 or so.
- Thursday, Hair appointment and The Girl returns from her 6th grade field trip right about the same time. Have to figure that out. Also trying to work church in since we won’t be able to attend on Sunday.
- Friday, we are going to the Choir Banquet but now The Teen won’t be there! He’ll be auditioning for the gig at the Pantages Theatre (Jerry Herman Awards). If he needs a ride one of us will have to take him. It will be weird attending a banquet that he won’t even be at but we already bought tickets.
- Saturday, more auditioning for the Jerry Herman Awards all day in Hollywood.
- Sunday, Track party from 11-3! Then, we have to head to church for The Girl’s youth group meeting which is where I volunteer as well.
- Monday, The Teen is back at the Pantages for rehearsal. Awards show is at 7pm which we will all be attending. The Girl has to miss her own rehearsal for this but it’s a once in a lifetime thing. Have to do it.
Do you see why I had to write this all down? Also, I am sure there is stuff I forgot like picking up headshots, etc.
So, if I am a little non-existent this week, you know why. Hope you all have a good week.