My reading list is out of control. I posted about it here. In an attempt to catch-up, I have been a reading fool. Reading requires time, so this post is going to be brief and actually, it will just be a list of random things. Because to be honest, random is all I can muster right now.
- I am reading Let the Great World Spin and it’s not at all what I thought it was (and I mean that in a good way).
- Kids are expensive. Every time I go out with them, I end up shelling out cash. What’s the solution though? To become a hermit?
- I just saw The Blind Side and I cried a few times. It’s been awhile since I’ve cried during a movie. It felt good.
- My son fits into adult clothes from H&M now. Cool.
- I will be starting two books this week (Legend of a Suicide and The Passage).
- My book club meets this Thursday. We are discussing First They Killed My Father, which I reviewed here. I haven’t been able to go to book club for a couple of months so it will be nice to see everyone. Hopefully it will be a good discussion.
- The Nook is looking more appealing to me now since its recent upgrade.
- Employers should allow pajamas in the workplace.
- Read-alongs are a lot of fun.
- Is it Friday yet?
Off to read more of Let The Great World Spin.