Okay, so I posted this on Sunday. Out of these seven items, one is true. You took a guess. Here are the results:
1. I wrote a screenplay adaptation of A Separate Peace when I was in college and it was optioned, but never made into a movie.
I did write a screenplay, but it was never optioned.
2. Steve Martin asked to borrow my toothpaste when he was filming The Jerk on location.
He borrowed my shampoo, not my toothpaste. Strawberry Suave to be exact.
3. I was a witness to two murders when I was 5-years-old.
I was a witness to one murder when I was 5-years old. Not two.
4. I failed Geometry two times and had to have a 13-year-old tutor me when I was a high school senior.
I failed ONCE and got a D the second time. My tutor was 13 and I was mortified.
5. I was a tour guide for Universal Studios Hollywood.
Nope. Didn’t even audition. Although I really, really wanted to.
6. I planned a big wedding and then ended up eloping after it got too stressful.
TRUE. After too much drama with my parents The Hub and I went to Vegas. We still had some family there as my husband shared the info with his family and friends. When we got home, we had a nice reception.
7. I climbed Half Dome.
I’m sort of insulted that no one guessed this. I mean, come on…I am an example of physical fitness. Not! However, I was at one time. I trained all year and three weeks before the big event, some of the bones in my foot began to fracture. Long story, but as it turned out, it was the beginnings of Lupus.