- Mention the creator of the tag
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Tag other people & spread the love
- Reading on the couch or reading in bed?
I do both but I prefer the bed, while on my stomach with my book or Kindle propped up on the pillow. But now, because of my neck I am not able to do this anymore. Sadness. Utter sadness.
- Main character: Male or Female?
I am more of a guy’s gal so I prefer a male POV.
- Sweet or salty snacks while reading?
I cannot eat while reading. If I snack, it’s something savory but I’ll put the book down to eat it. I cannot stand smudgy prints on my book.
- Trilogies or quartets?
Honestly, these days? Neither. I always find that the first book is great and sometimes the last but the stuff in between not so much.
- First Person or Third person POV?
I like first person.
- Night or morning reader?
I am one of those extreme readers. I love reading very early in the morning and very late at night. I think that those times are tied to solitude so there you go.
- Libraries or bookstores?
I’m torn! I love an old library but the ones by me are very modern and full of “talk” or study spaces. It’s a new age for libraries but I don’t get the warm fuzzies when walking into one. So, I guess I prefer a good bookstore. One with a coffee shop!
- Books that make you laugh or books that make you cry?
I have laughed out loud while reading. I guess I am easily amused but it takes a lot to make me cry. I prefer books that make me laugh.
- Black or white book covers?
I associate black covers with vampire novels so I prefer white although they probably get dirty pretty fast for most people. I carry my books in a Ziploc bag! I’m a freak!
- Character driven or plot driven stories?
Character driven all the way.