For two weeks now, I’ve been checking out everyone’s reading lists and it’s been driving me crazy because I’ve not had the chance to come up with my own! This is by far my favorite time of year. I love everything about it, except this pesky heat. Tsk tsk.
To make things right in the world, here’s my list of what I hope/plan to read between now and say…December. No particular order because hey, I never know what mood I’ll be in until I am living in it.
- Salem’s Lot by Stephen King (re-read, read-along)
- Avenue of Mysteries by John Irving (Gah!! love Irving)
- All the Stars in the Heavens by Adriana Trigiani
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman (October read-along hosted by Bookfoolery)
- Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami (re-reading with a friend because it’s Murakami and that’s what you do)
- The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant (book club)
- The Quick by Lauren Owen (read-along)
- Did You Ever Have a Family by Bill Clegg
- Summer of Night by Dan Simmons
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
- Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Mobile Library by David Whitehouse
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
Considering at least three of these are chunksters, this is an ambitious list and may spill over into Christmas break. So. Be. It. I am taking a lot of time off over the holidays and cannot wait!