That is all.
I’m just kidding. I would not do that to you even though “meh” sums up my week pretty well.
Definition: expressing a lack of interest or enthusiasm.
Yep. If I owned that shirt I’d wear it to work.
The past two weeks really did me in. Too much going. No down time. Driving all over heck. Almost came down with the crud The Hub had. Coughing on me while watch a show for four hours can do that to a person. After my dentist appointment this Saturday (why do I do that?) things will slow down a little. Just a little.
- The Teen performed at the Pantages for the Jerry Herman awards. He didn’t make the final four, but the experience was awesome. There were lots of celebrities there. It was a little surreal.
- The Teen is now a senior! Hooray!
- The Teen was asked to do Jesus Christ Superstar. He said yes and then he changed his mind.
- The Girl promotes from 6th to 7th grade next Friday! They don’t call it “graduation” here because kids had it in their heads that they were done with school once they graduated. Words. Just words, people!
- The Sound of Music is quickly approaching. Production week shouldn’t be too bad since I only have the one kid in this one.
- Plugging along with the #MiseryRAL. Reading Misery this second time around, possibly third time around, is just so fun when done with a group and this group is loads of fun.
With the busy weeks and no down time to speak of, I just couldn’t find the motivation to post about anything and before I knew it, the week flew by.
After my dental appointment on Saturday, I am going to take a long nap and awake recharged for Sunday. Seriously! That is all I want to do. That means that tonight I have to go to the market. Meh.
10 thoughts on “Friday Update (Meh)”
Ick, dentist appointments. Blech. I’ve had way too may of those this year. It’s been a bad season for teeth.
We’re all headed to the dentist this weekend for the annual cleaning. It makes it easier for our 4-yr-old when both her parents are there at the same time! 🙂 I hate having appointments on the weekend, but I do it for her.
Sounds like a great time. I wonder why he changed his mind about JCS!
Please find time to sleep and take care of yourself.
Saturday dentist appointment? Why, Ti, why?? 😀 Lol. Well, your life sounds good, but as busy as ever. Take a breather during this weekend, for God’s sake! 😀
Because my dentist is out of town! Been going to him for over 25 years and he is the best! It is just a check up and cleaning.
From:”Book Chatter” Date:Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 11:54 AM Subject:[Book Chatter] Comment: “Friday Update (Meh)”
Hope you get some much-needed down time this weekend. Love that shirt!
I can see why you need to recharge. I’m tired reading about it.
Sometimes “meh” is good! Can’t wait to chat after your nap!
Hurray for long, refreshing naps! Although I think you should also throw in a massage and pedicure in there ;-). Next time you think about booking a dentist apt for a Saturday, let me know first. I’ll definitely talk tou out of it! Saturday’s should never be dentist days …
I have the same dentist from like, 25 years ago so I make the drive. Easier to do on the weekend but yeah, why do I do that? I did it again too when I booked the next appt. I was home sick yesterday so I am a little behind in blog reading. Hope to catch-up later today.
OK, first, I love that shirt. Seriously. Isn’t that just the way some days feel? Dentist on Saturday sounds ick, but if you like your dentist, I can see why you’d make the sacrifice. A good dentist is very, very important. Glad to hear that you might have a slow afternoon today. Enjoy your relaxation and I agree with Belle – a massage and pedicure sound like just the ticket. Here’s some more encouragement for that. 🙂