That is all.
I’m just kidding. I would not do that to you even though “meh” sums up my week pretty well.
Definition: expressing a lack of interest or enthusiasm.
Yep. If I owned that shirt I’d wear it to work.
The past two weeks really did me in. Too much going. No down time. Driving all over heck. Almost came down with the crud The Hub had. Coughing on me while watch a show for four hours can do that to a person. After my dentist appointment this Saturday (why do I do that?) things will slow down a little. Just a little.
- The Teen performed at the Pantages for the Jerry Herman awards. He didn’t make the final four, but the experience was awesome. There were lots of celebrities there. It was a little surreal.
- The Teen is now a senior! Hooray!
- The Teen was asked to do Jesus Christ Superstar. He said yes and then he changed his mind.
- The Girl promotes from 6th to 7th grade next Friday! They don’t call it “graduation” here because kids had it in their heads that they were done with school once they graduated. Words. Just words, people!
- The Sound of Music is quickly approaching. Production week shouldn’t be too bad since I only have the one kid in this one.
- Plugging along with the #MiseryRAL. Reading Misery this second time around, possibly third time around, is just so fun when done with a group and this group is loads of fun.
With the busy weeks and no down time to speak of, I just couldn’t find the motivation to post about anything and before I knew it, the week flew by.
After my dental appointment on Saturday, I am going to take a long nap and awake recharged for Sunday. Seriously! That is all I want to do. That means that tonight I have to go to the market. Meh.