Nathalia over at An Outsider Review nominated me for this award. It’s been a really long time since I’ve seen this award but thanks so much for thinking of me! I suppose I am versatile but many days I feel as if I just shoot from the hip and hope something sticks.
Here are the rules:
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person that has nominated you.
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
5. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Here are my 7 facts:
1. I check my alarm clock no less than 5 times before settling down for sleep each night.
2. I am rather chatty but I prefer not to talk at all.
3. I have a horrible reaction when I walk into a Walmart. Any Walmart. I cannot stand the place. I break out in a sweat and feel faint.
4. I am obsessed with the sent of Gain detergent.
5. Sweet or Salty. Definitely salty. And I am talking about my snack preferences here, not my personality!
6. I wish I could sing. When I sing, my dog thinks I am sick and rushes over to check my temp by laying her head against mine.
7. I have voices for my dog that I use when I converse with her. So yes, that means that I basically talk to myself.
Last, but not least, my nominees:
I am not good at nominating because I follow way too many blogs and don’t want to leave anyone out. Sounds like a cop out but I always feel bad about not being able to list everyone. You are all stars to me.
13 thoughts on “Me? Versatile?”
I have voices I use too when I talk to my dog. Now she just knows when I am talking to her more from the tone of my voice than any nonsense I am yapping, lol.
I have always used voices to talk to my dogs in the past, but I don’t with the current dog…odd?!
I love sweet and salty — there’s something about me that wants balance — if I eat too much salt I almost immediately have to have something sweet to balance it out.
I love GAIN!
Oh yes, Gain is the only laundry detergent I’ll use. I had to go into Wal-Mart to get something for my sister a few weeks ago and felt like I needed a bath when I cam out of there. It’s gross!
Walmart is gross and weird and just strange overall. It’s like walking into a bad nightmare. Did you know they have Gain air freshener and now Gain scented Febreze?
Thank you…I don’t know what it is about Walmart but I love Target! You are versatile! Winging it and versatile are sort of the same…right?
I guess so. Versatile implies that it’s intentional though. I haven’t quite figured out the intentional part 😉 And actually, I think my blog is 7 years old this week. You’d think I’d know by now.
I do the same when I have to set the alarm. And I get the same feeling when I enter a Walmart!
Yep, I have a special voice for the cats. All you need is them to respond just once in a while for a person to be convinced that animals understand our special voices!
I detest Walmart. We have one less than two miles from our house, so I will force myself to go there in a pinch. I never fail to walk out of it thoroughly upset with myself for having gone in there in the first place, alarmed and disgusted at the state of humanity, and in a foul, foul mood. They are a blight on society. Just. Ugh.
I am chatty but prefer not to talk too. You can’t shut me up on IM, but heaven help you if I am in a room with you. I am also not one for banter of any kind or random conversations with strangers. They weird me out.
My husband can strike up a conversation with anyone, anywhere. It drives me nuts. I mean, I can, but who wants to? LOL.
I used to love Target over Walmart. I’d pick up a coffee at the in-store Starbucks and away I’d go. Until that credit card breach. I don’t think they fully recovered from that. The two stores we have are super nice but this past year, the shelves are empty. They never have what I need and don’t ever seem to restock so I don’t go there either. It’s saved me quite a bit of money actually.
Ah, glad to know there is someone(s) just like me, Congrats!!! Ti!💐
I think we all have those voices with our pets. Wouldn’t be real furball lovers if we didn’t!
Ha! Fun little facts. 🙂 Confession–I don’t set an alarm. I probably need to start to but I stopped when I started staying home and just never got back into the habit when I returned to work. Oops!
Ugh Walmart. Don’t even get me started!!!