Nathalia over at An Outsider Review nominated me for this award. It’s been a really long time since I’ve seen this award but thanks so much for thinking of me! I suppose I am versatile but many days I feel as if I just shoot from the hip and hope something sticks.
Here are the rules:
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person that has nominated you.
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
5. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Here are my 7 facts:
1. I check my alarm clock no less than 5 times before settling down for sleep each night.
2. I am rather chatty but I prefer not to talk at all.
3. I have a horrible reaction when I walk into a Walmart. Any Walmart. I cannot stand the place. I break out in a sweat and feel faint.
4. I am obsessed with the sent of Gain detergent.
5. Sweet or Salty. Definitely salty. And I am talking about my snack preferences here, not my personality!
6. I wish I could sing. When I sing, my dog thinks I am sick and rushes over to check my temp by laying her head against mine.
7. I have voices for my dog that I use when I converse with her. So yes, that means that I basically talk to myself.
Last, but not least, my nominees:
I am not good at nominating because I follow way too many blogs and don’t want to leave anyone out. Sounds like a cop out but I always feel bad about not being able to list everyone. You are all stars to me.