Okay, so a lot of you don’t really know much about me anyway so there are probably 10 millions things you do not know about me, but we’ll start with 10. Remember, this is quirky stuff. Gotta keep it interesting.
1) Have you ever seen those oil blotting tissues that Lancome and Clinique sell? They’re in this cute little pop-up box and you use them to blot excess oil off of your face. They are the same consistency as a toilet seat cover. Yes, I have been know to blot with a toilet seat cover. A new one of course!
2) Every time an ambulance goes by, I think about, and pray for, the people inside. Ambulances scare me.
3) If I notice a fallen eyelash(of my own), I always pick it up, blow it off and make a wish. I have done this since I was a child.
4) I work in front of a computer all day long. Sometimes my eyes get dry and irritated. When that happens, I blow into my sleeve (if long) or a Kleenex until it gets warm and then place it over my eyes. After doing this a few times my eyes feel 100% better. I’m telling you. It works.
5) I have a fear of twisting my ankle. Just the idea of it, makes me not want to walk anywhere that has uneven pavement.
6) When I get home from work, and I know I am not going anywhere, I have to change into my jammies immediately. The work day has not left me until I do.
7) I twirl my hair on one side so much, that the hair on that side is always longer than the other side.
8) I keep more than one calendar and it takes me all month to keep them in sync. Tried a Smart phone once to help with that but it gave me migraines from looking at that tiny screen.
9) When I was a kid, Steve Martin borrowed some shampoo from me and never returned it. It was Strawberry Suave. Remember that? He was filming The Jerk. I thought he was a big jerk at the time but have since forgiven him. You know, with all that “wild and crazy guy” stuff, he probably just forgot. I forgive you Steve.
10) On the same note, I met Burt Reynolds when I was a kid and he was with another woman. He told me not to tell Loni Anderson and winked at me. I have to tell you.. if Loni crossed my path, I would have told her. Girl Power is not to be taken lightly.
So that’s me in a nutshell. Well, not really but everyone has quirks. If you feel so bold, tell me some of yours.