This is a list of the books I read in 2015. My list is short this year. The death of my dad and the situation with my mother and sister really put a dent in my reading. It happens.
Each link takes you directly to my review of that book. Happy New Year! May 2016 be filled with great reading!
1. The Strange Library by Haruki Murakami
2. A Matter of Mercy by Lynne Hugo
3. It Was Me All Along by Andie Mitchell
4. TransAtlantic by Colum McCann
5. West of Sunset by Stewart O’Nan
6. Her by Harriet Lane
7. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
8. The Bookseller by Cynthia Swanson
9. South of the Border, West of the Sun by Haruki Murakami
10. Pet Sematary by Stephen King
11. The Book of Strange New Things by Michel Faber
12. The Bullet by Mary Louise Kelly
13. Blue Sun, Yellow Sky by Jamie Jo Hoang
14. Blood on Snow by Jo Nesbø
15. The Children’s Crusade by Ann Packer
16. Strays by Jennifer Caloyeras
17. Waiting for Snow in Havana by Carlos Eire
18. We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach
19. Misery by Stephen King
20. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
21. Luckiest Girl Alive (audio) by Jessica Knoll
22. A Little Life by Hanya Yanagahira
23. The Last Pilot by Benjamin Johncock
24. Other Voices, Other Rooms by Truman Capote
25. Kitchens of the Great Midwest by J. Ryan Stradal
26. Wind / Pinball by Haruki Murakami
27. Summerlong by Dean Bakapoulos
28. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
29. Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
30. Nantucket by Nan Rossiter
31. The Captive Condition by Kevin P. Keating
32. Days of Awe by Lauren Fox
33. Villa America by Liza Klaussmann
34. The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
35. The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant
36. Salem’s Lot by Stephen King
37. Finders Keepers by Stephen King
38. Avenue of Mysteries by John Irving
39. Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
40. Norwegian by Night by Derek B. Miller
5 thoughts on “Books Reviewed in 2015”
You had a great year considering how busy and stressful 2015 was for you. I want to try Norwegian By Night after reading your review.
Have a Happy & Healthy 2016
But your books are always really meaty!
Great list of books. I’ve read six of them and see a couple that are still on the stacks! Happy New Year!
My Favorites of 2015
I’ve read 5 of the books on your list!
Not a bad list. Happy New Year!